Wear this shirt proudly to remind everyone that to play like a girl means to be strong and resilient like these trailblazing athletes, who have been playing like a girl since childhood, to become the greatest of all time:
- Mia Hamm: won 2 Olympic gold medals and 2 World Cups with the US Women's National Soccer Team, which she joined when she was 15 years old
- Serena Williams: won the most Grand Slam titles in the Open Era, starting from her first Grand Slam win at the age of 17
- Simone Biles: the most decorated gymnast in history, starting from her World Championship wins when she was 16 years old
- Chloe Kim: the first snowboarder to win all four major snowboarding titles in the Olympics, Worlds, Youth Olympics and X Games, starting from her first gold at the X Games when she was 14 years old
Our collections premium T-shirt should be a big part of any kids' wardrobe. It wears rough and tough for kids who play the same way. Ideal for playing outside or sitting quietly doing homework, the premium T-shirt from the our collection is as versatile and durable as it gets.
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam
- Ribbed collar
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|Youth XS||19 in||13 in||5.0 in|
|Youth S||22 in||15 in||6.0 in|
|Youth M||24 in||16 in||6.2 in|
|Youth L||27 in||17 in||7.0 in|
|XL||28 in||19 in||7.2 in|